Our AI Courses are now live
Google Bard– ChatGPT and Google Bard are free — unless you opt for the paid ChatGPT Plus — and both AI chatbots are trained on large natural language models, meaning their responses tend to be similar. -Google Bard has several features that help it stand out. For one, you can get “draft” versions of the response, which offers a variety of responses. Further, Google Bard is completely up-to-date, with access to online information. -ChatGPT, on the other hand, is based on data up to September 2021. – Bard supports three languages — U.S. English, Japanese and Korean — and may be accessed in more than 180 countries by people who are at least 18 years old. To use Bard, you’ll need to sign in to Bard with a Google account. Send Bard responses to Gmail or Docs Google makes it straightforward to move a Bard response to a new document or email. Select the Export response button, which displays as an upward-pointing arrow above a line, then choose either Export to Docs or Draft in Gmail Google it Button You always have the option to select the Google it button after you receive a Bard response, The Google it option takes your most recent prompt, reformulates it for search, then displays one or more Search related topics options. Choose any of those, and the system opens to a new Google search result page for the selected keywords. The drafts may vary in format, content and structure. Additionally, a regenerate drafts button displays to the right of drafts, as indicated by the rectangle Thanks to an update in mid-May 2023, some drafts cite sources via links at the bottom of the response. These links make it easier to verify that web pages from which the draft data was created contain content you trust. However, not every draft response includes these source links.
2 FREE ChatGPT Alternatives we love and suggest you explore
- Launch your preferred web browser and navigate to chat.forefront.ai.
- If you wish to register, click the “Sign up” option in the top right corner. For existing users, click “Login.”
- From the dropdown menu labelled “Model,” select GPT-4.
- Next, choose the persona of the AI chatbot you desire to engage with (e.g., Helpful Assistant).
- Enter your prompt and enjoy using the GPT-4 model on ForeFront AI.
- Open your web browser and navigate to ora.ai.
- Click on the “Login” button located in the top right corner.
- Enter your login credentials. If you don’t have an account, click on “Signup.”
- Once logged in, you can create your chatbot or explore the chatbots built by other users. To do so, click the “Explore” tab in the left menu.
- Choose the character or chatbot you wish to utilize and enjoy the experience.
5 Prompts to Get Ahead in Your Career
- Build trust and rapport with your team
- Motivate and inspire your team
- Delegate effectively
- Create a positive and productive work environment
- Celebrate success and learn from failure
Upcoming FREE AI Workshops
For further AI Updates and Resources:
Subscribe to Baachu Scribble’s YouTube Channel for insightful videos and updates: Subscribe Here
Follow Baachu Scribble on LinkedIn to stay connected and receive the latest updates: Follow Now
Join Baachu Connect, our exclusive community platform for networking and knowledge-sharing: Join Now
Register on the Baachu Scribble website to receive AI Scoop, our AI newsletter that delivers the most exciting AI developments to your inbox for FREE: Register Here
If you’re looking to progress from an AI Observer to an Accelerator, we have some excellent programs available:
Baachu Academy: Unlock your full potential with our 300+ hours of comprehensive learning courses and training programs from $25/month. Join here