I am writing to you today as the CEO of Baachu Scribble. As you may know, our status as an ATO has recently been revoked by a APMP Directors without evidence or fair hearing process. This is a devastating blow not just for Baachu, but for the professionals we serve, and the underprivileged students and emerging economies who rely on our resources and support.
An objective assessment of the Baachu APMP Situation as follows.
Discrepancy between APMP’s Reasons for Revocation:
• There is a discrepancy between the reasons provided by APMP in June 2022 for revoking Baachu’s ATO status and the allegations in APMP’s statement released on February 12th, 2023.
• The introduction of copyright claims in 11 Feb statement, after they had not been raised in 7 June Legal Letter or 21 Nov Executive Committee Hearing
• APMP’s decision to bring up issues from 2019 and 2020 to revoke Baachu’s ATO status in their February 11, 2023 statement
Lack of Discrepancy between APMP’s Reasons for Revocation:
• APMP’s reasons for revoking Baachu’s ATO status in June 2022 did not mention any copyright infringement, while their February 2023 statement included these allegations.
• APMP also introduced issues from 2019 and 2020 to their February 2023 statement, which were not mentioned in the revocation letter from June 2022.
• APMP has not provided any verifiable evidence to support these new allegations.
Lack of Evidence to Support APMP’s Cheaper Alternative and Paid Community Claims:
• APMP has made claims that Baachu marketed its fee-based proposal management community as a cheaper alternative to APMP’s offerings, but has not provided any verifiable evidence to support these claims.
• Similarly, APMP has claimed that Baachu’s fee-based proposal management community acts as a competitor/alternative to APMP, but has not provided any verifiable evidence to support this claim.
Lack of Evidence for Copyright Infringement:
• APMP has made allegations of copyright infringement against Baachu, but has failed to produce any verifiable evidence to support these claims.
Lack of Evidence for Baachu’s Marketing:
• APMP has made claims that Baachu marketed its paid community to APMP members, but has failed to provide any verifiable evidence to support these claims.
Lack of Communication and Due Process:
• APMP’s lack of communication and transparency has hindered the ability to find a mutually beneficial solution.
• The November 2022 Professional Ethics Committee hearing was not conducted by independent jurors, as it should have been.
• Baachu was not given the opportunity to review and challenge the facts presented in APMP’s staff report, while APMP had the opportunity to review Baachu’s materials before the hearing.
Baachu’s Response Raises Doubts About APMP’s Claims:
• Baachu has responded to each of APMP’s allegations in detail with facts.
• Baachu has been transparent about its business model from the beginning, which was recognized and acknowledged in Baachu APMP ATO Press Release when they became an ATO in 2018/19.
However, I am not one to give up easily. I am here to rally our community and fight for what is right. And I am counting on your support.
So, how can you support Baachu during these difficult times? Here are five powerful ways:
I am confident that, with your support, we will be able to get a fair hearing in clearing our name and continue serving the professional development needs of our community. I truly believe that, together, we can make a difference. So let’s join forces, raise our voices, and fight for what is right.
Share your message of support on social media using the hashtag #JusticeForBaachu and encourage your friends, and proposal colleagues to do the same.
Sincerely, Baskar Sundaram CEO, Baachu Scribble