APMP Foundation Certification in India
How to Get APMP-Foundation Level Certified in 2 weeks or less?
Our APMP Courses has brought happiness to us and 1600+ Bid and Proposal Professionals. Book your online place, enjoy the award-winning programme.
Thank you for all the love and support – Baskar Sundaram and Team Scribble
Why Baachu Scribble is the best place to get certified in APMP?
- Baachu Scribble is the world’s #1 APMP Training Program with 100% success rates at all APMP Certifications
- Join thousands of Baachu trained APMP certified professionals worldwide
- Pass your exam first time – 100% money back guarantee if you dont pass
- Get access to NEW AND REFRESHED TRAINING RESOURCES
Do you want to be a proposal management superstar looking to get certified in APMP? Then this is the programme for you!
Get access to our learning portal, bite-size videos, downloadable materials, and action steps, you’ll be able to get the most out of this programme – and have fun doing it! Plus,
We’ll be doing everything together so you won’t feel overwhelmed. And for each action you take, you’ll be rewarded with points that can be used for all sorts of fun stuff. So what are you waiting for?
Join us today and become a APMP Certified Proposal Management Pro!
About Your Instructor
Baskar Sundaram is an APMP Trainer and has trained over 1600 people globally. Read More about Baskar Sundaram and his WHY Here
Pass the APMP Foundation level certification today!
APMP Foundation Key Syllabus Areas
Baachu Scribble’s APMP Foundation Online Certification Course equips you with everything needed to succeed in the CF exam. The course covers all the 31 modules examined in the certification and treats each module elaborately.
UNDERSTAND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Lesson 1 – Introduction to the Business Development Lifecycle
FOCUS ON CUSTOMER
- Lesson 1 : Compliance & Responsiveness
Lesson 2 : Customer Analysis and Competitive Intelligence
Lesson 3 : Executive Summaries
Lesson 4 : Strategy and Win Themes
Lesson 5 : Value Propositions
Lesson 6 : Proposal Theme Statements
Lesson 7 : Features, Benefits, and Discriminators
Lesson 8 : Proof Points
Lesson 9 : Persuasion
Lesson 10 : Price:to:win
Lesson 11 : Teaming
- Lesson 1 : Compliance Matrix
Lesson 2 : Proposal Organization
Lesson 3 : Persuasive Writing
Lesson 4 : Writing Clearly
Lesson 5 : Headings
Lesson 6 : Graphics and Action Captions
Lesson 7 : Page and Document Design
Lesson 8 : Cost and Pricing Data
Lesson 9 : Proactive Proposals
- Lesson 1 : End:to:End Process
Lesson 2 : Gate Decisions
Lesson 3 : Kickoff Meeting Management
Lesson 4 : Daily Team Management
Lesson 5 : Review Management
Lesson 6 : Production Management
Lesson 7 : Virtual Team Management
Lesson 8 : Lessons Learned Analysis and Management
USE TOOLS AND SYSTEMS
- Lesson 1 : Opportunity Plans
Lesson 2 : Content Plans
Lesson 3 : Knowledge Management
Lesson 4 : Scheduling
Copywriting Secrets from the Masters
- Lesson 1: From the Instructor
- Lesson 2: Copywriting and the Value Journey
- Lesson 3: What is Copywriting
- Lesson 4: 3 Fundamental Rules of Selling
- Lesson 5: Defining the Prospect
- Lesson 6: Connecting with the Prospect
- Lesson 7: The Big Idea, The Power of One
- Lesson 8: Research Overview
- Lesson 9: Secret Simple Formula for a Successful Sales Letter
- Lesson 10: Recap: Everything You Already Know!
Learn our Trusted Method of Passing the APMP Foundation Exam
What You’ll Get:
When you enroll today, you’ll receive instant access to:
The APMP Foundation Course
- 5 Core Modules
- 31 Video Lessons with Pass Cards
- 350+ Pages Study Guide (e-book)
- Tutor and Community Support
- Reminder Calls, Nudge Emails
- Study Calendar
- Revise key syllabus areas using Scribble talk Teaching APMP Foundation Podcast
- Exam Day Guidance, Past Students Tips and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) in Video format
- Over 220+ Questions to Practice
- 4 Mock Tests
- 1 Certification Exam
- Completely modeled on actual APMP Foundation exam questions
- Covers all key concepts of the examination
Plus, upon successful completion of the course and all exams you will also receive:
A digital, printable course completion certificate suitable for framing
Status and recognition as Baachu Certified APMP Foundation Proposal Specialist
- Tuition: INR 7500
- Location: Anywhere in the world
- Level: Beginner/Intermediate
- Setting: Online/Virtual
- Course Length: 20 Hours
- Expected Completion Time: 2-4 weeks
The Certification Exam….
After completing all lessons, you will have the option to take 3 mock tests. Once confident, you will then have to take Baachu APMP Certification exam. This is a one-hour online exam consisting of 100 questions. There is no negative grading. A pass percentage of 80% is required to get certified. Once done, you will be awarded a ‘Course Completion’ certificate!
Looking to book APMP Foundation Exam ?
Once you become APMP India Member, register for APMP Foundation exam Click Here
Choose APMP Foundation (2015) from the menu, if you are APMP member, add your membership number – your exam fee will be $200 (India Only)
*(you dont need to become APMP member to register for our course, most colleagues complete the training then once they finish the course they join APMP as a member and book the exam through APMP)
Frequently Asked Questions
For the individual
- Demonstrates you are serious about your career and profession
- Improves your own business development capabilities
- Provides an independent validation of your knowledge, skills, and leadership abilities
- Enhances how others in the organization see you and how you see yourself
- Defines and validates your role as a professional contributor
For the organization
- Establishes an internationally recognized framework for skills development and career advancement
- Improves business development capabilities
- Creates a focus on best practices for business acquisition teams
For the profession
- Demonstrates that bid and proposal management has an important role with
- worldwide professional recognition and is not an ad hoc function that just anyone can do
- Establishes recognized standards for our profession
No, We are APMP Approved ATO, so we conduct training towards APMP certifications. You will need to book exam through APMP. To register for APMP Foundation exam – Click Here .Choose APMP Foundation (2015) from the menu, if you are APMP member, add your membership number – your exam fee will be £250, if you are not a member your exam fee will be £400.
No, We are APMP Approved ATO, so we conduct training towards APMP certifications. You will need to book exam through APMP.
You will need to book exam through APMP. To register for APMP Foundation exam – Click Here
Choose APMP Foundation (2015) from the menu, if you are APMP member, add your membership number – your exam fee will be £250, if you are not a member your exam fee will be £400.
APMP offers the world’s first Professional Certification Program for those working in a bid and proposal environment. When you pursue APMP Certification, you:
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to your career and profession
- Gain the respect and credibility of your peers, clients, and organization’s leaders
- Improve both your own and your organization’s business development capabilities
- Bring a focus on best practices to your team
The official APMP Foundation study guide is the APMP Proposal Guide. It is available in the APMP store (www.apmp.org) Baachu 350+ Comprehensive APMP Guide can be downloaded here (https://learn.baachuscribble.com/product/apmp-study-guide/)
Candidates for Foundation must:
- Have at least 1 year of experience in a bid and proposals environment; this experience does not have to be continuous (that is, it does not need to be 1 straight year without interruption for other job tasks)
- Submit a reference that can verify 1 year of experience in a bid and proposals environment
- Pass a 1-hour open-book multiple-choice exam that demonstrates knowledge and understanding of best practices
- Candidates do not have to be a member of APMP to take the exam, but the cost for non-member candidates is increased by the cost of membership.
We strongly recommend you to book the APMP Foundation level exam within 2 weeks of completing the course. This ensures that the knowledge you have gained will be fresh in your memory and you will be able to pass the exam with confidence. You can book the exam here (http://www.apmg-exams.com)
Baachu is APMP’s only authorized online training partner. Baachu’s 4 week online training course helps you prepare for the Foundation level Certification exam. Register for the course at Register for APMP
We strongly recommend you to book the APMP Foundation level exam within 2 weeks of completing the course. This ensures that the knowledge you have gained will be fresh in your memory and you will be able to pass the exam with confidence. click here to book the exam
You can take a Practice Exam at the APMP site. This seven-question online test exam shows you the format and context of the questions. However, since it is only seven questions it may not be a true test of one’s ability to pass the real exam.
At the end of the Baachu APMP study course, you will have 3 mock tests to practice before you take the final certification exam. These questions test every core concept of the course and helps you to clear the final exam with ease. You can practise 100 more Qs when you register for Baachu Revision programme (https://learn.baachuscribble.com/product/apmp-foundation-practice-and-revision/)
Visit Here’s how to become APMP Member link above to register as an APMP member
The following table provides an overview of each of the Foundation Certification.
|Level||Industry Position||Career Position|
|Foundation||Foundation is the beginning point for a member’s professional growth.|
professionals with 1 to 3
years’ experience or more
experienced professional just
beginning their Certification
|Required experience||1 Year|
|Assessment tests||Basic knowledge of best practice|
|Type of assessment||Multiple-choice examination|
|Verification with self-selected reference||Yes|
The cost for the Foundation Level exam is $200 USD for India colleagues.
The good news is that Baachu offers you the online training programme at just ₹ 7500 for India Colleagues.
The following table shows what the APMP Foundation Certification designation means and how you should represent it.
|Designations||Member Designations||Fellow Designation|
|Foundation||CF APMP (Certified Member)||CF APMP Fellow (Certified Fellow)|₹14800
Yes, you make retake the test up to 2 times (for a total of 3 attempts). After 3 failed attempts, you will be required to retake the class (which you can do for free) and all the module quizzes prior to attempting the final exam again.
No. A certification that can simply be purchased isn’t worth the paper it’s printed on. That’s why our courses are challenging. If we’re going to allow you to display a Baachu Proposal Specialist badge, you better believe you’re going to have to earn it.
You’ll find that the test is “satisfyingly difficult.” By that I mean, it’s difficult enough that you need to actually know the materials, but it isn’t tricky or difficult just for the sake of being difficult. That said, to preserve the exclusivity and importance of this designation, we have made the tests challenging and the questions do pertain to our proprietary methodologies, so you shouldn’t expect to be able to pass the test just because you have taken other courses in the past. This training is different, and the exams will reflect those differences.
At this time no scholarships are available. Fortunately we have priced our classes so that they are affordable to all, especially compared to similar certification classes.
You can move at your own pace! We understand that life happens, and that just because you enroll today that doesn’t mean you’ll be able to finish (or even start) the class this week. And that’s ok! Take as long as you like. We aren’t going anywhere, and neither is this certification.
Earn the APMP Foundation level certification today!
Bank transfer option available for non credit card holders, email - firstname.lastname@example.org for details
- Online Foundation Course with 31 Videos, Study Guide, Pass Cards and Chapter Quiz
- Revision Programme with 220 sample practice Qs and mock certification exam
- Dedicated Tutor Support