APMP Practitioner Certification India
Award Winning APMP Practitioner Training Self Paced Online Training Course (at Discounted Rate) for India based APMP Foundation Professionals
1300+ bid and proposal professionals from 34 countries (300 from India) successfully attained their APMP certifications with Baachu. Through combination of live training, recorded lectures, study guides, pass cards, mentoring and community support we have assisted ALL our colleagues to successfully pass APMP Foundation, Practitioner and Capture Practitioner certifications. Let's start stacking the odds in your favour.
Why Baachu Scribble is the best place to get certified in APMP?
- Baachu Scribble is the world's #1 APMP Training Program with 100% success rates at all APMP Certifications
- Join thousands of Baachu trained APMP certified professionals worldwide
- Pass your exam first time – 100% money back guarantee if you dont pass
- Get access to NEW AND REFRESHED APMP PRACTITIONER CERTIFICATION TRAINING RESOURCES
- This course is eligible for 12 CEUs.
Looking to pass the APMP Practitioner Examination?
Look no further than the Baachu Scribble Training Programme! Our comprehensive 30+ hour course includes a Kick off Lecture, study resources covering 45 Video lessons, 300+ page Study Guide, Chapter Pass Cards, Revision Programme with 3+ hours online revision resources covering Question Types, Sample Scenarios, Exam Day Guidance and 150 practice Qs (Classic Type) . Plus, we'll even throw in a Mock certification exam to help you prepare for test day. So what are you waiting for?
Sign up today and start on your way to becoming an APMP Certified Practitioner!
This course is eligible for 12 CEUs.
Excl. GST. You can pay in INR.
APMP Practitioner Key Syllabus Areas
- Overview of the NEW APMP Practitioner certification exam
- Understanding How to Approach an Objective Testing Exam?
- What type of content to expect on the exam?
- Refreshing the key competency areas in the APMP Practitioner Level syllabus
- How the technology works when you sit for the exam?
- APMP CP Frequently asked Questions (FAQs)
- Tips to pass the APMP CP OTE exam
- Sample APMP Practitioner Exam Questions
Research & Management and Sales Orientation
- Introduction to the Business development Life Cycle
- End-to-End Process
- Opportunity/Capture Plan
- Knowledge Management
- Customer Analysis and Competitive Analysis
- Opportunity Management, Customer Relationship Management
- Linking Opportunity/Capture Plans with Proposal Content
Planning and Management
- Production Management
- Managing External Risk
- Managing Internal Risk
- Review Management
- Lessons Learned Analysis and Management
- Daily Team Management
- Stakeholder Engagement and Management
- Page and Document Design
- Virtual Team Management
- Price to Win
- Gate Decisions
- Value Propositions
- Strategy and Win Themes
- Executive Summaries
- Kick Off Meeting Management
- Content Plans
- Compliance and Responsiveness
- Compliance Matrix
- Persuasive Writing
- Writing Clearly
- Proposal Organization
- Graphics and Action Captions
- Page and Document Design
- Features, Benefits and Discriminators
Behaviour and Attitude
- Communicating with Others
- Quality Management
What You’ll Get:
When you enroll today, you’ll receive instant access to:
Baachu Scribble APMP Practitioner Training Programme
APMP Practitioner Programme with
- 1 hour kick off session
- 25+ hours of APMP Practitioner Online Programme (45 Video lessons, 300+ Study Guide, Chapter Pass Cards detailing each of the key competency areas in the APMP Practitioner Level)
- 3 hours + APMP Revision Programme with 150 sample practice Qs and Mock certification exam PLUS revision lectures covering Question Types, Sample Scenarios, Exam Day Guidance
- Tutor and Community Support
Pass the APMP Practitioner Examination with flying colours using Baachu's comprehensive Training Programme.
- Training Fee : ₹15900
- Location: Anywhere in the world
- Level: Intermediate
- Setting: Online/Virtual
- Course Length: 30 Hours
- Expected Completion Time: 6-8 Weeks
Excl GST. You can pay in INR
Plus, upon successful completing of the course and all exams you will also receive:
A digital, printable course completion certificate suitable for framing
Status and recognition as Baachu APMP Practitioner Level Certified
Frequently Asked Questions
The APMP Practitioner Objective Testing Exam (OTE) has been developed to replace the Proposal Practitioner Assessment Questionnaire (PPAQ).
The APMP Practitioner OTE assesses the knowledge and skills that demonstrate proficiency in proposal and bid management based on the APMP Competency Framework and Syllabus.
The APMP certification syllabus documents the knowledge and skills required of practitioners.
The APMP Practitioner OTE is a challenging exam that tests participants' knowledge based on:
- A provided scenario
- Their experience with the APMP approach as referenced in the APMP Body of Knowledge (BOK)
The questions will test your knowledge and understanding of APMP best practices at two recognised learning levels:
- Learning Level 3: Application of best practices for a given situation within a scenario
- Learning Level 4: Analysis of best practices for a given situation or activity within a scenario and how the questions differ from those in the APMP Foundation Exam
Whereas the questions in the APMP Foundation Exam are scenario-independent and multiple choice, the questions in the APMP Practitioner OTE require you to provide answers tracked to the scenario provided. The questions in the APMP Practitioner OTE are more challenging because they are designed for professionals with at least 3 years of industry experience in bidding and proposals.
The answers for both exams are referenced in the APMP BOK—the official reference guide for all APMP certification exams.
For those who want a deeper explanation, consider the following:
Reference models used across other professional qualifications have been used to grade each question on the combination of its test type and learning level. Psychometric data to date shows that question difficulty broadly aligns to learning levels.
You will see the following types of questions in the APMP Practitioner OTE:
- Classic (tests application). You will be asked to choose one correct answer from a list of three or four different options.
- Multiple Response (tests analysis). You will be asked to choose two correct options from a list. This test type follows the same format as the Classic test type, but more than one response is required for the answer. This is the only test type that requires more than one response. Both responses must be correct to gain a mark; if more or fewer than two responses are chosen, no marks will be given.
- Matching (tests application). You will be asked to link items in one list to items in a second list. Each question item has only one correct response, but options from the second list may be used once, more than once, or not at all.
- Sequence Matching (tests application). You will be asked to position events in a sequence. The activities in Column 1 will be placed in the sequence in which they should be performed. You will be asked to select an option from Column 2 for each activity in Column 1.
- Assertion Reason (tests analysis). You will be asked to evaluate two statements (an assertion and a reason that is documented in the APMP Practitioner Study Guide) to determine if either, both, or neither is true. If both statements are true, you will need to consider whether the reason explains why the assertion is true.
No, We are APMP Approved ATO, so we conduct training towards APMP certifications. You will need to book exam through APMP.
To register for APMP Practitioner exam – Click Here
Choose APMP Practitioner (2015) from the menu, if you are APMP member, add your membership number – your exam fee will be £250, if you are not a member your exam fee will be £400.
No, We are APMP Approved ATO, so we conduct training towards APMP certifications. We can assist with your exam booking,
To register yourself for APMP Practitioner exam – Click Here
Choose APMP Practitioner (
The APMP Practitioner Exam is primarily given online. The exam consists of three booklets:
- The Scenario Booklet
- The Question Booklet
- The Answer Booklet
1) The Scenario Booklet
The exam will use one scenario that is based on an easily understood business model that is not specific to any country or culture. Scenario information will be kept to a minimum, but will include the following:
- A company's background and its specific bid/proposal
- Bid/proposal objective
- Bid/proposal timeline and milestones, if appropriate
- Bid/proposal current challenges and the progress that has been made to date
- Bidding organisations
- Additional information as necessary to support specific questions
2) The Question Booklet
This booklet has six main questions. The main questions will have three to six parts, called part questions. The main question will provide scenario-specific information for a competency area, and the part questions will be introduced with additional information. Read the main question and the part questions in full. All information within the main question and the part question applies only to that question and should not be used to answer any other question.
3) Answer Booklet
The answer booklet is where you record your answers for each part question.
Yes. You must have gained APMP Foundation Certification before you can take the APMP Practitioner OTE. The registration process will require that you input your Foundation candidate number. Without this, you will not be allowed through to the APMP Practitioner OTE.
It is a challenging exam. The pass mark for the APMP Practitioner OTE is 50 percent—that is, 40 marks out of 80.
Is extra time allowed for candidates for whom English is a second language, candidates with disabilities and/or special needs?
Yes. When you begin the process of registering for the online exam, you can check a box to indicate that you require extra time. When this box is checked you are allowed an extra 35 minutes for the exam, giving you a new total of 3 hours and 5 minutes.
If you are taking the exam under the supervision of an instructor/invigilator, you should make them aware of your situation at the earliest opportunity and they will make appropriate arrangements for you.
If you are taking the exam online, you should give yourself an additional 30 minutes to sign on; so the proctor can review your testing area with the webcam. If you are taking the exam under the supervision of an instructor/ invigilator, they will allow you the preparation time required.
When you take the APMP Practitioner OTE online, you will be allowed a total of 10 minutes to take breaks. This can be taken in the form of two 5-minute breaks during the total exam time.
The break can be taken at any time after the first 50 minutes. You may take your break(s) when you have completed one of the main questions; of which there are six. This means that you must answer all part questions in a main question before you take a break.
If you take the paper based APMP Practitioner OTE in a classroom environment, breaks will be at the discretion of the invigilator.
When taking the exam online, you will be notified of your result within a few minutes of completing the exam. This will be in the form of an email from the APM Group. The APM Group is the organisation that administers the program on behalf of the APMP. The email will also provide you with a link to your candidate portal, where you will be able to download your certificate and get feedback on your score against the key competency areas.
It is essential that you study the APMP Practitioner Study Guide. We are not testing your experience within your company, rather your knowledge of understanding the application of accepted industry best practices.
We also recommend that you attend an Approved Training Organisation (ATO) orientation session. The ATOs will explain in more detail what to expect in the exam. They will familiarise you with the different question types and discuss how to apply the scenario, your own experience, and the APMP BOK best practices. Baachu Practitioner orientation course can be booked here – https://learn.baachuscribble.com/product/apmp-practitioner-new-scenario-based-orientation-course/
No. It is essential to review the Practitioner Study Guide before taking the exam. The APMP BoK serves as the primary reference for the APMP Practitioner OTE. Every APMP Certification is required to have a primary reference to meet international standards. For the APMP Practitioner OTE, the reference work is the relevant parts of the APMP BoK. This knowledge is captured in the Study Guide and published periodically. Every question related to the provided scenario has an answer in the APMP Practitioner Study Guide.
The APMP BoK is the online reference for the APMP Practitioner OTE and the APMP Foundation Exam. It provides all information and additional subtopics that are tested at these certification levels.
The Practitioner Study Guide is the printed version of the relevant information from the APMP BoK and is available for candidates to study and refer to during the exam.
The Industry Glossary is useful for Foundation candidates to quickly look up terms and alternative or equivalent terms used in the Foundation Exam. It too can be used for study when you are taking the APMP Practitioner OTE.
The APMP Industry Glossary is available for sale in the APMP Store at www.apmp.org.
Yes. You may use the APMP BoK, the Practitioner Study Guide, and the Industry Glossary as reference materials during the exam. However, we strongly advise you not to rely on these materials during the exam. There is not enough time to look up the answer to a wide variety of questions. It is essential for you to study the relevant APMP best practices in the APMP Practitioner Study Guide before attempting the exam.
You can book the exam directly via the APMG website at https://apmginternational.com/our-services/exams in the Business Exams section. We can also assist with your exam booking.
The cost for the Practitioner Level exam is $650 USD (discounted to $325 USD till 31st May 2020). This does not include payment for Certification training offered by APMP-Approved Training Organizations (ATOs) like Baachu which charges $299 + Tax. The APMP Practitioner Guide is available FREE
The APM Group is APMP's certification provider. They serve as the administrator for all APMP certification programs and administer exams to the standards and syllabus defined and determined by APMP.
If you fail your exam, you may retake it. There is no waiting period, so you may take it as often as you like. You will have to pay the full fee each time you take the exam, so it is a good idea to make sure you have prepared as well as you possibly can.
You can represent yourself as CP APMP (Certified Member)
Congratulations! You will be recognised as certified at the APMP Practitioner Level and will receive your electronic certificate and a digital badge to promote your accomplishment. You will also be invited to look ahead to see if you would like to pursue APMP Professional certification.
Yes candidates can have a additional screen.
Chrome, we strongly advise candidates to use Chrome.
Apmp are looking to introduce a ProctorU live plus option towards the end of December whereby candidates will need to use Google Chrome / or Firefox to take the exams which will hopefully not require the use of Adobe Flash.
o APMP Body of Knowledge
Yes – they will need to show this to the proctor before the exam starts
o APMP Practitioner Preparation Guide (including Glossary)
Yes – they will need to show this to the proctor before the exam starts
o Personal notes
‒ Can these items be marked up with highlighter and/or handwritten notes?-
Yes candidates can have the materials annotated
‒ Can pages be flagged for quick access?
Yes candidates can have sticky tabs
‒ Are we allowed to use a calculator (physical calculator or calculator app on our computer)?
Yes they can have a calculator
‒ Can we use a dry erase board? –
The file cabinets will need to be closed but in terms of covering book cases etc, this is not necessary provided that they are out of reach. The candidate will need to make the sure where they will be sitting the exam is clear aside from the allowed materials. They will be required to do a 360 degree room scan to ensure that they are adhering to the rules.
Earn the APMP Practitioner Level Certification Today!
Excl. GST. You can pay in INR.
This course is eligible for 12 CEUs.
- The Most Comprehensive APMP Certification Training Course Available
- Save INR 5000 with Discounts
- Our Students are Earning 100% Pass Rates at First Attempt!
- 100% money back guarantee if you don't pass.