APMP CP 50 Challenge
Are you APMP Foundation Level Certified Professional?
Do you plan to complete the APMP Practitioner Level Certification before the new Online CP exam?
Then I’ve got some exciting news, and a special APMP member gift for you!
Introducing Baachu APMP CP 50 challenge..
What is APMP CP 50 Challenge?
Baachu is excited to launch our APMP CP 50 challenge. By putting yourself up for this challenge, you are committing to complete the APMP Practitioner Level in just 4 weeks – with our help of course! This 30-day challenge is for APMP Foundation members who would like to complete the Proposal Practitioner Assessment Questionnaire (PPAQ) and have their PPAQ ready for assessment in 30 days.
If you were thinking about this for a while, now is the time to act!
Challenge Begins 1st May.
You are just 1 month away and I am so excited to help you get certified.
At the completion of this webinar, series members will have their PPAQ responses ready for assessment.
Register your interest to see whether you qualify for the Baachu Practitioner APMP 50 challenge.
Just take the first step and begin the journey!
- Four (+2) Webinar Sessions of 45-60 minutes each
- We will be distilling 8 – 10 Questions a session with the aim of completing the 35 competency self-assessments at the end of the month.
- Individual 1-1 direct calls
- Members will also benefit from weekly 1-1 follow up calls to resolve any deficiencies. All sessions will be recorded.
- Fee – $150 (plus Practitioner Assessment fee of $650 paid separately through the APMP Group).
- Maximum enrolment: 15 per month (excess goes to waiting list)
- Challenge Start Date: May 1st 2019
- Study of the PPAQ Standards and Guidelines
- Advance preparation of upto 12 competency responses prior to the course