Join our private "Self Care" community of business winning professionals, leaders and entrepreneurs.
We call ourselves, “Accidental Professionals”.
We don’t have any formal business training. We create our own path and build our way up the ladder. If this is you, then you belong to The Circle.
We Are On A Mission To Democratize Bidding Knowledge For Once And For All!
Feeling lonely, unappreciated, doubtful or inadequate? Feeling unprepared and unhappy about your work and life?
THIS is common. Don’t believe us? Just look at the data…
79% of people who quit their jobs cite ‘lack of appreciation’ as a reason.
53% of Americans are currently unhappy at work.
That’s more than half the workforce. Why is that?
It’s because we are all “Accidental Professionals”. We reached our positions with hard work. We did not set out for this field or profession. But we were led here.
We picked up the ropes from experience and eventually found our way in this profession. We did not receive formal business training. We sought it out.
Hi, my name is Baskar Sundaram and I’m an “Accidental Professional”.
I didn’t start my working journey seeking out to be in this field or profession. But I found myself here. I dealt with the feelings of inadequacy and unpreparedness.
It was also one of the main reasons I founded Baachu Scribble. It was my way to help people reach their goals by providing them with the necessary tools and resources.
Through the years and challenges, the one thing I learned was the importance of human connection and being understood. The challenges and personal struggles that I faced were understood by fellow professionals and budding entrepreneurs like me.
I thought to myself, wouldn’t it be great to find a community of like-minded individuals with whom we could connect with and also support each other as we learn and grow together?
That is why we created this community – A community that will come together to share their views, and thoughts and support one another and learn from each other through the various changes happening around the world.
Presenting Baachu Circle
At Baachu, we are creating a community …
…a community of professionals who aren’t afraid to admit that they don’t know it all.
…a community of people who are committed to growing themselves and their teams.
…a community where ego and greed are banished, and kindness is celebrated.
…a community of ready, willing, and able to support each other.
…a community where you can be respected for who you are, but not left where you are.
And above all else…
A community that will band together to eradicate this feeling of inadequacy and loneliness.
- If you’re a professional looking for a like-minded community, we want you to join us.
- If you are someone feeling stuck and lost, we want you to join us.
- If you are looking for ways to learn, grow and stay connected, we want you to join us.
- If you are a kind yet ambitious person, we want you to join us
"Alone, we can do so little Together, we can do so much."
We believe it is time for a change. We are creating a community where people are free to be themselves without fear or shame in an environment that nurtures their individuality while still working toward common goals together as one.
For this to happen, it’s a requirement that we all check out egos and greed at the door.
Baachu Circle is a place where we can be open, ask questions without judgement, share our successes AND failures, admit when we don’t know something, and ultimately be respected for exactly who we are…
In fact, we take this so seriously, here is a look at our “Core Values”…the principles that are the guiding light for our group.
- Community First, Not Content First
We’re a tight-knit group, with no pretences or egos. This is a focused environment for professional and personal growth.
- Be Open And Kind, No Jerks please!
We mean it. Don’t be rude and ill-mannered. We are a community with open and transparent sharing. Baachu Circle is a safe space for people to ask questions, experiment with new ideas and get feedback without fear of judgment or rejection.
- Trust Is The Foundation Of Everything
We’re a community that acts with integrity and respect. Not only in our actions but in the way we build relationships as well.
- Knowledge Plus Experience Plus Connections
Knowledge is a powerful tool, but it’s nothing without the right connections to back up that knowledge. Baachu Circle brings together people from various fields and experience levels for you to connect with and learn from.
Baachu Circle is where professionals and leaders come to grow in their careers and businesses. This is where they stay to discover new strategies while continuing to grow both personally and professionally. This growth is supported by forging relationships built on trust and respect. Our community is a way to unlock and reach your full potential.
Inside Baachu Circle
With all this in mind, let’s focus on what each one of the members can experience within our community:
Growth Starts From Within
- Resources and courses on soft skill development will be provided.
- Access to webinars from industry leaders and lifestyle coaches.
- Focus on self-development through monthly Yoga classes, physical fitness, mental health, time blocking and much more.
- Members can gain a sense of accountability through the community and track their progress.
Feedback and Recommendation
- Discussions and channels on topics such as leadership, finance, sales, investments, marketing, history, travel, interests, etc.
- Members can request for other channels of interest.
- Members can directly message with other entrepreneurs, professionals and leaders.
- Create the best strategy through discussions and feedback and grow together with like-minded entrepreneurs and leaders.
- Members can post questions on various groups and get answers.
- Personalised groups and channels topics like parenting, single parents, health, fitness, public speaking etc
- The entire Baachu Team will be available to help and guide members.
- Career Support and an opportunity to network, and build connections.
More Ways To Grow
- Book Club to choose and discuss the right type of books.
- The Challenge of the Month section focuses on personal or business challenges that all members can participate in.
- Exclusive quizzes and giveaways for members to participate in.
- Self Help Tools and Templates section to get the perfect downloadables and information for your personal and professional needs .
- Insider Trainings – Weekly office hours webinars from experts
- Scribble Connection – spontaneous networking and more
Last but not the least…
This community is member-focused. It is tailored for YOU and driven by YOU. We have strived to build a community that best serves the interests, needs, and wants of our members…but that doesn’t mean we’re done developing.
Baachu Circle is growing and evolving, much like its members. So are you ready to be part of us?
Baachu Circle is a private community, therefore, there is a small qualification process involved. We require a short application just to make sure that it’s a mutually good fit and that our community can truly help you.
Your application will be reviewed within 72 hours, and if accepted, you’ll receive a formal invitation to join Baachu Circle. We require a modest $15/month to ensure you’re committed to being a part of a community that engages, grows, and flourishes.
Who is it for?
Every day is a chance to grow and improve. Growth starts with commitment and money paid is a form of commitment. Our community is built around people who are willing to set aside their time to engage and support one another. This requires commitment, openness and willingness.
Now, let’s see if it’s a good fit for you!
It’s right for you if…
- You are a business winning professional, entrepreneur or an emerging leader.
- You are committed to growing yourself and your team.
- You are ready and willing to not only share your thoughts and ideas but also accept feedback from a community with ideas that may challenge your original beliefs.
- You respect others and are open to supporting a diverse community of people.
- You are ready to leave your comfort zone and connect with various professionals.
It’s not right for you if…
- You’re motivated by money and status …in other words, we aren’t here to feed your ego and be self-centric.
- You aren’t open to different ideas, views and suggestions.
- You aren’t willing to open up about BOTH successes and failures.
- You expect answers and success to come knocking at your door or taking it at the expense of others.
- You are negative, narrow-minded or judgemental.
Ready To Be A Part Of Us?
Join us with 3 simple steps:
Still Have Questions?
Our member pricing is $145/year or $15/month. Members can cancel their subscription at any time
Everyone has their own preference for tech and tools. We spent a LOT of time researching various membership platforms and decided to build our own. Baachu Circle is a perfect cross between Slack, Facebook groups, and LinkedIn…making it easy to use, great for networking, and a central hub for everything you need to know. Access our custom-built member hub that houses all content created by and for Circle members! Find specific resources for career development, register for upcoming events, connect with fellow members, and access other members-only perks!
Yep! We give all our members a 30-day free look, so if you get in and decide it’s not a fit, just let us know and we’ll get you a refund. We don’t think that will be an issue, but we also don’t need $15 that badly.