London, England – October 8 to 9, 2019
- The APMP UK Annual Conference offers unparalleled access to hundreds of bid and proposal management professionals.
- It is a huge opportunity to make connections, share knowledge and be inspired by presentations from some of the profession’s experts.
- This year’s theme, ‘Coming of Age’, will revolve around the future development of the bid and proposal profession.
- Discussions will be on three fundamental areas, namely, Professional Development & Personal Growth, Emerging Technologies & Techniques and Leadership.
- Speakers from all types of industries and sectors.
- Discover new trends and ideas from thought-leaders to sharpen your competitive edge.
- Networking opportunities will raise your profile and promote your career development.
- Exhibitors showcase the latest products and services that can generate a competitive advantage for your business.
- Recharge your batteries and connect with friends and colleagues.
- Earn 15 CEU credits to support your continued APMP certification.
October 8 to 9 (Tuesday – Wednesday), 2019
Hilton London Heathrow Airport Terminal 5
Poyle Road, Slough, London, England – SL3 0FF
28 breakout sessions running across three tracks over two days.
Each day will focus on the three primary areas of discussion with eminent speakers.
You can check out an overview of the agenda here.
Check out all the speakers and read about them here.
You can get the tickets and read more about the conference here.
Reservation should be made at the hotel. You can book your accommodation here.