Showcasing stories of APMP veterans and the brightest bid & proposal minds in planet earth
Today's Guest Is Graham Ablett
As a Director of Strategic Proposals UKs and with nearly twenty years’ experience in proposals, Graham helps clients to win business in a number of different ways including:
- Winning specific projects and contracts for clients by providing ‘hands-on’ strategic proposal and presentation support in formal procurement and informal / proactive sales scenarios
- Delivering interim management and consultancy services to help organisations to improve their win rates whilst increasing the efficiency of their bid and proposal operations
- Delivering proposal skills development, coaching and APMP accreditation training
Graham has supported clients across a wide range of industries including IT services, professional services, travel, logistics, oil and gas, insurance, roadside services, catering, healthcare, facilities management, real estate, office supplies, telecommunications and defence markets.
Graham holds the highest level of proposal certification – Professional.
In this episode we will discuss Graham’s
- Life and Career
- Roles as the Director of Strategic Proposals UKs
- Twenty year long experience in proposals Management
- People influential in his life and career
- Advice to bid and proposal professionals
- Next Steps and
Few fun Qs….
Get to know the human side of your leader behind your APMP certifications, Graham Ablett.
If you're ready to sacrifice who you are, for what you will become, then you will be invited to our show…
Leave a comment, Subscribe and leave a review in Apple Podcast or Spotify, send an email of proof to email@example.com to be entered in a chance of winning Baachu Scribble suit of courses and certifications.
Thank you for listening