Showcasing stories of APMP veterans and the brightest bid & proposal minds in planet earth
Today's Guest Is Sonya Wooley
Sonya Wooley is the President of Mammoth Technologies, LLC, a small boutique proposal firm specializing in proposal management for small business federal contractors. She has over fifteen years of experience in business development, proposal preparation and management, and pricing for federal government opportunities. She has generated proposals valued from $25 thousand to over $1 billion, acting as both Proposal Manager and Capture Manager for small to mid-sized government contracting firms. Sonya has a MA in Behavioral Science from University of Houston-Clear Lake, and received her BA in History from Southwestern University in Georgetown, Texas. She has served as the Chapter Chair for the Lone Star Chapter of APMP for seven years, served on the international board of APMP from 2015 to 2016, and currently serves on multiple APMP committees
In this episode we will discuss Sonya’s
- Life and Career
- Entry to Proposal Industry
- Role as the President of Mammoth Technologies, LLC
- Fifteen years of experience in business development, proposal preparation and management
- Active experience with APMP as the Chapter Chair for the Lone Star Chapter of APMP and as a member on the International Board of APMP
- People influential in her life and career
- Advice to bid and proposal professionals
- Next Steps and
Few fun Qs….
Get to know the human side of your industry expert, Sonya Wooley.
If you're ready to sacrifice who you are, for what you will become, then you will be invited to our show…
Leave a comment, Subscribe and leave a review in Apple Podcast or Spotify, send an email of proof to firstname.lastname@example.org to be entered in a chance of winning Baachu Scribble suit of courses and certifications.
Thank you for listening