Showcasing stories of APMP veterans and the brightest bid & proposal minds in planet earth
Today's Guest Is Neil Cobb
Neil Cobb, APMP Fellow, is the former executive director of the AT&T Proposal and Knowledge Management Center. He is now retired after a 35-year career in telecommunications, 25+ years in proposal development and leadership, content management and repurposing, and marketing communication. Neil was also a college lecturer at the University of North Texas in Technical Communication for 3 years. Neil authored – Writing Business Bids and Proposals for Dummies (Wylie & Sons, 2016) with Charlie Devine, which presents the collected body of knowledge from the Association of Proposal Management Professionals (APMP) for newcomers to the proposal profession.
Neil holds six U.S. patents for his content authoring and repurposing methods and systems. Neil also led the Intentional Career Path (ICP) workshops at recent APMP Winning Business Virtual Experience (WBVE).
In this episode we will discuss Neil’s
- Life and Career
- Entry to Proposal Industry
- Experience as the executive director of the AT&T proposal and Knowledge Management Center
- Experience in telecommunication, proposal development and leadership, content management and repurposing and marketing communication
- Role as a lecturer at the University of North Texas and as an author
- People influential in her life and career
- Advice to bid and proposal professionals
Next Steps and Few fun Qs….
If you're ready to sacrifice who you are, for what you will become, then you will be invited to our show…
Leave a comment, Subscribe and leave a review in Apple Podcast or Spotify, send an email of proof to email@example.com to be entered in a chance of winning Baachu Scribble suit of courses and certifications.
Thank you for listening