Scribble Talk International Womens Day 2021 Exclusive
Showcasing WOMEN LEADERSHIP and brightest bid & proposal minds in planet earth
This International Women’s Day 2021, I introduce Inspiring Women Leaders in my Life – My Mom, My Sister, My Wife, My Mentor, My Company Directors, My team, My late sister, My personal trainers
I don’t know what my future holds but I am stepping forward because these women said me “Let’s Go”. Yes, these women lift me up, inspire me and remind me regularly to find balance between work, life and family
I dedicate my success to these women who love me beyond all my faults and fight all the battles that I know little about to keep me going
As we celebrate Women’s day, I honour every courageous woman. Yes, I swear – Women are the real architects of the society.
Listen to the full episode below
Read my kindness stories to know them personally
I want to inspire future generation to choose to sacrifice over greed.
This podcast is our little part to showcase human women leadership stories behind our industry and enable us to come together and kickstart a concerted effort to maintain and build on this – ‘Together’.
So let’s all choose to challenge. How will you help forge a gender equal world? Celebrate women’s achievement. Raise awareness against bias. Take action for equality
I dedicate Scribble Talk to these selfless patriots
Listen in and get to know them personally…
Scribble Talk International Women's Day Special
Challenge 1 : Name the guests in order !!
Challenge 2 : Answer the Questions Below
- Who brightened your day by asking you to “follow your dreams”?
- Who motivated you with the epizeuxis “study, study, study” and asked you to be always
open to learning something new ?
- Which guest advice reminded you of the Brazilian author Paulo
- How did Guest X describe life in a single statement?
- Who gave prepped you up with the fun lesson to make sure others are happy and fun with
- Who soothed down your fast thoughts with the words “nobody knows all the answers”?
- What advise did Karen then gave you for a successful career?
- What life and career lesson did Pippa Birch shared with you?
- Who warned you to set your expectations high and good but not bizarre and saved
you from being disappointed?
- One of our guests helped you see the newbies in the team as the vibrant ones with
fresh ides and views. Can you identify her?
- What life/career advice did Karina Ames gave you ?
- This advice has been repeated in every success story in one or another way. Sonya
Wooley had a similar advice to give you. Can you identify this universal advice for
every bid professionals?
- Who helped to brighten up your day with the quote “life is too short to do a job you
- Larissa Cornelius and Kristin Dufrene just gave you the most powerful word you
should know, both in your life and career. What word is it?
- Which of our guests made you think of creating your own personal brand with good
relationships and faith?
- Who taught you the lesson of resilience?
Leave a comment, Subscribe and leave a review in Apple Podcast or Spotify, send an email of proof to firstname.lastname@example.org to be entered in a chance of winning Baachu Scribble suit of courses and certifications.
Thank you for listening