Showcasing stories of APMP veterans and the brightest bid & proposal minds in planet earth
Today's Guest Is Sarah Shaffer
Sarah Shaffer is a 14 year industry veteran that has worked in small (single person) proposal teams and large teams. In 2020 she was recognized as an APMP 40 under 40 awardee, and is APMP Proposal Practitioner and Capture Practitioner certified. Currently, Sarah is the Executive Director of the Intelligence Sector Proposal Operations organization at ManTech International where her team focuses on Propsal mechanics, communication, setting expectations, and maximizing opportunities to lead through problem solving.
In my spare time I like spending time in the yard with my husband and 5 year old son. We love legos, and I play adult league co-Ed soccer.
In this episode we will discuss Sarah
- Life and Career
- Childhood in US and love for Soccer.
- Fateful entry into Proposal Field and becoming a master in it with innovations and perseverance.
- Encounter with APMP Chapter in 2013 and winning the 40 Under 40 Award.
- People influential in her life and career.
- Advice to bid and proposal professionals with a dream of balancing passion and work.
- Next Steps and
Few fun Qs….
Get to know the human side of your proposal professional, Sarah Shaffer.
If you're ready to sacrifice who you are, for what you will become, then you will be invited to our show…
Leave a comment, Subscribe and leave a review in Apple Podcast or Spotify, send an email of proof to email@example.com to be entered in a chance of winning Baachu Scribble suit of courses and certifications.
Thank you for listening