Showcasing stories of APMP veterans and the brightest bid & proposal minds in planet earth
Today's Guest Is Kristin Dufrene
Kristin (Baron) Dufrene, CPP APMP Fellow, has twenty-six years of experience in Federal sector business development, including capture management and proposal development. Kristin has been a member of APMP since 1995 and served as the 2017 Chair of the International Board of Directors. She has led many joint Industry-Federal initiatives, including the Procurement Improvement Committee (PIC), the Federal Procurement Community, and the Government-Industry Acquisition Task Force. Kristin is currently Strategic Capture Executive Director for CACI and holds a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism from LSU.
In this insightful episode we will discuss Kristin’s
- Life and Career
- Entry to Proposal Industry
- 3 things not many people know about her
- Buyer and Procurement Initiatives
- Volunteering services to Homeless and Lupus charity
- APMP CEO role and wider APMP Contribution
- APMP Certification Journey
- How “re-engineering” comment inspired to present a Cajun themed presentation..
- APMP friends
- Croatian heritage
- Dad influence and upbringing, sacrifice and how he inspired her career
- People influential in her career
- Advice to bid and proposal professionals
- Next Steps and
Few fun Qs….
In Kristin’s words – You will always have an APMP friend to pick the phone and bounce an idea. Get to know the human side of your multi talented industry expert, Kristin Dufrene
Disclaimer : At 26.00 its Cuttlefish not monkfish:)
If you're ready to sacrifice who you are, for what you will become, then you will be invited to our show…
Leave a comment, Subscribe and leave a review in Apple Podcast or Spotify, send an email of proof to firstname.lastname@example.org to be entered in a chance of winning Baachu Scribble suit of courses and certifications.
Thank you for listening