Scribble Talk Guest Teaching
SIX STEPS TO A SUCCESSFUL PROPOSAL - With Angie Wolfe
About Guest: Angie Wolfe
Angie Wolfe, CP APMP, is a creative and analytical proposal professional and business owner with 18 years of experience at large Fortune 500 companies in business development and marketing. Based in Denver, she started her consulting firm, Ideas at Dawn Marketing Consultants, in 2019. Ideas at Dawn brings large civil engineering and construction firms a competitive advantage with their proposals to win more work without adding more payroll. These services include proposal management, writing, editing, graphic design support, and training to meet the increased demands on the proposal staff.
Six Steps To A Successful Proposal:
- Strategy – Whether a marketing novice or seasoned professional, gain knowledge from pre-planning practices that will set you and your team off on the right path.
- Start-Up – The pursuit has received the green light. Where to start? You’ll acquire the tools to organize every single person and task.
- Management – Practices and approach on maintaining the proposal schedule.
- Content – Guidance on getting content, developing content, and what to do with all those graphics.
- Review – Pink, Red, & Gold. Why all the reviews? Learn what should be included and the benefits of each stage.
- Closeout – There is a lot to be learned in these final steps that shouldn’t be overlooked.
Looking for more APMP Foundation Free Resources ?
Did you know that ALL required the important chapters for your APMP Foundation and Practitioner exams are just a click away? Register NOW to access them!
APMP Certification Videos
Having doubts regarding exam registration and the follow-up processes? Check out our informative videos to bring you a clear understanding of APMP, Certifications and the examination processes.
Scribble Talk Podcast
Learn to experience the world of Bid and Proposal through the stories of industry experts and their career journey. Listen now!
Facebook Community Group
Imagine a learning process with your fellow colleagues or the APMP Experts ? Sounds great, right? We have a face Engage group exclusively for you where we have a community of people who have either completed the APMP Course or are currently pursuing it.
APMP Foundation Sample Paper
Learn where you stand with your preparation for APMP Foundation Certification. Check out these Sample Papers to ensure your success.